If you are having trouble log in, please update and download Google Chrome or Firefox and make sure it is up-to date. If you are using an older browser this can cause issues with our log in portal.
Once you have Google Chrome or Firefox, type in “wifi.surf” into the url bar at the top and log-in using your details.
I’ve lost my password. How do I recover it?
Click on contact us tab. Complete the form shown with the subject line “forgot password”. We will text you your log in details.
How do I check my usage?
Go to the My Account page , then ‘Check Account Details’ Enter your login details. At the bottom right of the User Summary tab will be the time and data that is left on your plan.
How do I Top-Up my account if I have not activated auto-billing or auto-renewal?
Go to the ‘My Account page , then ‘Check Account Details’ Enter your login details. At the bottom right of the User Summary tab will be the time and data that is left on your plan.
I have more than one device. Can I use the same plan for all of them ?
Yes, one account can be used on up to 8 devices at the same time.Your combined usage will show in the my account > account details under ‘view usage’
- Go to Freedom Internet website www.freedominternet.org
- Click the log in page and select your appropriate Account Manager
- Log in using your user ID and password
- Chose from the following options:
- Update User tab – for updating your personal information
- Change password tab – for updating your password
- Change Plan tab – to change or stop and start your plan
- Billing History Tab – to view your billing history
- View Usage tab – to view your usage or to see a summary of your online data activity.
- Change Credit Card – for updating your debit/credit card details
How do I close my account or stop auto billing ?
Only monthly plans will auto bill by default but you can stop this any time. Go to the my account page and log in.Then go to the ‘plan check/change’ tab. In the plans list – choose ‘NONE’ and click save.
How do I log-off from my current log-in session, if I accidentally close the status page?
To log-off from your current session or to open your status page, please type wireless.aradial.com in your web browser.
Still have questions for us?
Contact our friendly team today, we’re happy to help!